1. Submit your print ready artwork. Our artwork requirements can be found here: http://www.merchmonster.net/frequently-asked-questions/artwork-submission-requirements/
2. Choose your garment and provide quantities for each garment size. We have provided this worksheet for your convenience: https://merchmonster.box.com/s/pfoyku53sowiwfx2vkyg1wsq7roau765
3. Specify your desired artwork size and placement on the garment. Our standard artwork placement and sizes can be found here: http://www.merchmonster.net/frequently-asked-questions/print-locations/. If you’re unsure how big the art will appear, simply place an 8.5” x 11” sheet of paper on a t-shirt for reference. For smaller prints, fold the paper in half.
4. Confirm which ink colors should be used. Our stock color card can be found here: http://www.merchmonster.net/frequently-asked-questions/rutland-stock-inks/. Please note: Color matching is not guaranteed unless you provide us with a Pantone color code. Pantone matching is $30 per color.
5. Submit payment for your order. After payment is received Merch Monster will send a proof within 2 business days.
5a. If the order needs to be shipped, provide us with your shipping address so we can create a shipping estimate.
6. Approve your proof. Once your proof is approved we will provide an estimated completion date and begin production. Production typically takes 10 business days, however timing may vary depending on our current production capacity and allocation.
7. Order complete! You will receive an email notification when your brand new shirts are finished.